All About Respect ARTivism Competition
Closing date: Friday 29th May 2020
Are you a creative artist? Do you want to put your creative skills to good use to raise awareness of harassment, abuse, hate crime and sexual violence?
Art can be a powerful way to spread important messages and raise awareness of challenging social issues. If you’re a creative student with an interest and passion for raising awareness of harassment, abuse, hate crime and sexual violence, consider entering our competition.
You can submit any form of art work, including (but not limited to): fine art, photography, theatre pieces, film, poetry, literature, dance, music, or anything else artistic!
We are very keen to develop a more diverse image and resource pool for our core topics. We hope that people feel able to represent their unique perspectives in creative ways and we can reach a broader group of people with our message.
- £100 Amazon vouchers.
- Have your work featured in campaigns in the university and across the city.
- Have your work featured on the All About Respect website and social media sites.
- Have your work showcased at the All About Respect Conference in September 2020.
Please email your submissions to email@example.com by 11:59pm, Friday 29th May 2020.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The deadline to submit your work is Friday 29th May 2020, at 11:59pm.
- You must be a student at York St John University.
- A selection panel will consist of All About Respect staff, charity partners and student representative.
- By submitting your work to this contest, you are authorising the All About Respect project to feature your artwork in their work and campaigns, indefinitely, and without additional royalty payments. This will include, but is not limited to: The All About Respect report and support website, social media sites, newsletters, leaftlets, and merchandise including posters and presentations.
- By submitting to the competition, you’re confirming that the work is your original work, and you will maintain the right to use your work including reselling after granting us the above rights.