All About Respect ARTivism Competition
Closing date: Friday 31st January, 2020
Are you a creative artist? Do you want to put your creative skills to good use to
raise awareness of sexual violence?
If so, why not enter our ARTivisim competition?
To mark the end of the 16 days of Activism, we’re launching the All About Respect
ARTivism project. Art can be a powerful way to spread important messages and raise
awareness of challenging social issues. If you’re a creative student with an interest and
passion for raising awareness of sexual violence (sexual harassment and sexual assault),
consider entering our competition.
You can submit any form of art work, including (but not limited to): fine art, photography,
theatre pieces, film, poetry, literature, dance, music, or anything else artistic!
• £100 worth of Amazon vouchers.
• Have your work featured in campaigns in university and across the city.
• Have your work featured on the All About Respect website and social media sites.
• Have your work showcased at the All About Respect Conference in September 2020.
To enter: please email your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59pm,
Friday 31st January, 2020.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The deadline to submit your work is Friday 31st January, 2020, at 11:59pm.
• You must be a student at York St John University.
• A selection panel will consist of All About Respect staff, charity partners and student
• By submitting your work to this contest, you are authorising the All About Respect
project to feature your artwork in their work and campaigns, indefinitely, and without
additional royalty payments. This will include, but is not limited to:
o The All About Respect website.
o On the All About Respect social media sites.
o On All About Respect merchandise, including posters, and presentations.
• By submitting to the competition, you’re confirming that the work is your original work,
and you will maintain the right to use your work including reselling after granting us
the above rights.