You have chosen to report with contact details. If an assault has just taken place and you are not in a safe place, or feel at risk, or have any injuries that require urgent attention, call the emergency services on 999. If you are on University premises you can call Security on 01904 87(6444).

We will only use the information you have supplied to us to put you in contact with a University Welfare Adviser. This does not initiate a formal complaints process. This report will remain confidential. We will not disclose any personal or identifiable information to others unless there is a genuine threat to a person’s health and safety.

By choosing this option you are indicating that you are happy for a University Welfare Adviser to contact you. You will receive a response within three working days.

By submitting this form, you agree to the use of your personal information as detailed in the Privacy Notice

It would help if you could tell us WHERE the incident(s)took place, WHEN the incident(s) took place, WHO perpetrated the incident and WHAT happened

This information will help us to better understand who are affected and inform our future work. We will never use this information so that others can identify you.

The Equality Act 2010 describes a disabled person as:

"...anyone who has a physical, sensory or mental impairment, which has a substantial and long term adverse effect on their ability to carry out normal day-to-day activities."

Do you consider yourself to be disabled within the definition of the Equality Act 2010?

By submitting this form you agree to the use of your personal information. If you would prefer not to provide this information using this online form you can contact the Student Welfare Advisers on 01904 876477 (Monday-Friday, 9-5pm) or email or ask for them at the Student Information Desk in the Holgate Student Centre.