What support is available if I have been sexually harassed?
· You can talk to one of the University Welfare Advisers to find out what your reporting options are and more about the support available both within and outside of the University. Appointments can be booked at the student information desk in Holgate or through the Student Wellbeing Service by contacting email@example.com 01904 876477. If you report with contact details through the report and support site, a Welfare Adviser will contact you to arrange an appointment with you.
· You can get emotional and psychological support from the Wellbeing Team who are located in the Holgate Student Centre and operate a service Monday-Friday within usual office hours. Appointments can be booked at the student information desk in Holgate or through the Student Wellbeing Service by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org 01904 876477 .
· If you are being bullied or harassed by another York St John student, you can contact one of our Harassment Advisers HA@yorksj.ac.uk . Our Harassment Advisers are staff from across the University who have received specialist training to support students in this role.
YSJU Students Union
· You can also talk to any of your presidents in the Students Union. You can contact the Vice President of Welfare and Diversity at the Student Union: VPWD@yorksj.ac.uk or call in to the Student Union building.
Professional Support outside the university
· IDAS are a local charity that provides comprehensive support services to all those experiencing or affected by domestic abuse and sexual violence. Services include refuge accommodation, outreach support and access to a free, confidential helpline - 03000 110 110 or email email@example.com
· Survive are another local charity dedicated to supporting survivors of sexual abuse, assault and rape. Their helpline is open Wednesdays 1pm-3.30pm 01904 642830 or office phone for inquiries and appointments 01904 638813, email firstname.lastname@example.org
· Bridgehouse Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC) is a dedicated service for men or women who have been raped or sexually assaulted recently or in the past. They offer a safe and welcoming environment and provide emotional and practical support.
Contact 24/7 on 0330 223 0362 or email email@example.com
· Revenge Porn Helpline: Open10.00am-4.00pm, Monday to Friday - 0345 600 0459